[NTLK] Looking for a calendar app similar to Newton's Dates

B Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Sun Jan 7 13:17:33 EST 2018

Dan, I’ve looked high and low, multiple times since dear Newtie got Steved. I’m now back to using Newtie, thanks to Noah! Hallelujah!

I’m not anywhere near enough of a Geek to understand why such elegance was no longer a priority in Silicon Valley.

I suspect a major issue was bells and whistles sell, and a huge rush was on to develop flashy multimedia. Gotta get the masses’ attention if ya want your goods to sell at mass market levels.

Schlock won.

My sympathy! I’d be happy to give ya a bear hug, especially if ya want to cry together <g>.

> On Jan 2, 2018 Dan <dan at dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
>
> Anyone know of a calendar app that is similar to the Newton's Dates
> (especially with More Info installed)?  All these years later seems like
> someone would have something as good.

via cable from low-power MacBook lacking wireless devices,
hence radiating no deadly EMR connectivity: see RadiateNot.Me