[NTLK] Help with loading packages on card

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 12 05:53:34 EDT 2018

Just an FYI....

If you have been following the recent thread—UNNA is down following a server crash; Morgan is in the process of restoring it. You can read more in the archives re: this on the NTLK site.

Hopefully you have an alternative, i.e. you have what you need offsite.

Should no one else respond I can provide you with what you need. Please be aware that the lead time is likely several days, as I would not be able to even begin this project until this weekend. I must fire up one of my older Macs to comply.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus