[NTLK] Modern webpages on Newton

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Fri Jul 13 09:25:44 EDT 2018

Hi Paweł,

There are two issues to overcome to make NewtonOS compatible with all websites. The first is the cleaning codes (html, css, java ...) and other scripts (which are more and more numerous and imposing), the project you mentioned can be a starting point. The second is access to sites in httpS, which are more and more numerous and will all be eventually, especially since the application of the GRPD. There had been a project for secure access on Newton, but it remained at the project point only.

Sylvain Pilet

Envoyé de mon iPhone