[NTLK] Love Notes to Newton

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Tue Jul 24 20:20:47 EDT 2018

@Noah
I'm at the third viewing of the documentary. The more I look at it and the more I appreciate it. You really did a lot of work on this documentary. All of Newton's fans will never be able to thank you enough. Especially when you know that you did that with very little money. Yet the result is beautiful. Admittedly, there will be criticisms (which can be good), it's normal, we can never satisfy 100% of people. The only criticism I could do is against me! I'm sorry I was not able to free up more time for the movie. I would have liked to do much more, and share more my passion of Newton with all, I was unfortunately too busy, when you went to France.
One question, I remembered that you said you had more than 4 hours of video in total. Do you intend to release an extension to the documentary, and if so, when do you think you'll have time to do it?

@All subscribers to NentonTalk list
I think we can all make a standing ovation for Noah (numerically and on this list would be in my opinion a minimum). Thanks to Noah, the Newton lives again more! And those who use them will no longer be strange beasts that people are afraid to approach! In the end, Noah's film proves that the Newton’s Boys and Girls are kind-hearted people, with an almost divine goodness, and an exemplary desire to share. The crazy thing about this story is that all of you (the owners of Newton, you have (or had) in your hands, an object that almost changed the course of time. He, IF only this February 27 1998 (the 27th February is my birthday, I will not forget!) had been different, and instead of stopping the Newton family, Steve had extended the Newton family...
But as we say here in France, with IF, we could put Paris in bottle! (Avec des si on mettrait Paris en bouteille).

@Florian
That made me smile, when I read, that I looked like what you thought about what I was :-)

I have forgotten, do not hesitate to join the Group Newton Fan on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Apple.Newton.MessagePad.News

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net

NPDS | Newton Personal Data Sharing