[NTLK] nbk in the new millennium

Michael Neville michael.neville at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:57:14 EDT 2018

Reading this makes me think there's hope for restoring a Windows backup:

http://newtontalk.newtontalk.narkive.com/TEGAemeQ/accessing-contents-of-an-nbk-file

My previous experiments failed with both Windows hardware and Emulated
Windows on an iMac. I have the old keyspan ADB adapter which never seemed
to work. I then bought the FTDI cable and can sync with NCX, but I need to
restore the Windows-based backups.

I also have an old 3com card with a working pig tail to connect ethernet.
The connector is yellowing and filthy, but it works!!

Anyone get a combination of software and cables to work on a PC
recently-ish???

This list has save me hours of frustration over the years; you folks are
awesome! Thanks for any assistance.

-Michael