[NTLK] nbk in the new millennium

Elias Basse kd5jfe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:30:57 EDT 2018

Michael,

Do you have access to a windows pc directly?  I have a version of Newton connection kit from Apple with an updated installer for windows 7/10.

Were these backups done with Newton connection kit/utilities, or another application?

I use a 2017 desktop (win10x64) with my Newton almost daily!  Using my installer and the original nck/ncu software with a startech.com usb to serial adaptor and homebuilt cable.  The usb serial adaptor needs to be in before starting the software.

Best Regards,

Elias