[NTLK] nbk in the new millennium

Elias Basse kd5jfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:36:06 EDT 2018

For all who are interested in the software, I will post it to UNNA and make a download available on my website for anyone that wants to test.

The 32bit executables we’re extracted from the windows 2000 version of the Apple software and I created a new installer using the inno setup software to create folders and shortcuts. So it’s very much the original software just made to be more user friendly and with a new installer.

I will post this by end of day and share it with the group.

Best Regards,

Elias