[NTLK] ATA support - problem with ATA device

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 17:35:25 EDT 2018

Hi Newtons,

I have problem with ATA Support. I have some card that ATA Support can not recognise properly. The funny fact is that ATA Support constantly telling me that card is damaged or unsupported. BUT! There was one time, when ATA Support recognise this card, but I couldn’t format it.

When I’m trying format this ‘bad’ card I’m getting error #1 or error #1001019.

Is there any chance to do something with this or find any info about error numbers, to check what is going on?

Thanks,
Pawel