[NTLK] Age of List

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Mar 27 15:35:35 EDT 2018

On 3/27/2018 10:00 AM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 2018, at 10:29 PM, Dan wrote:
>>
>> I was on the list back then,and if I remember correctly, Grant is right: Sean O'Shaughnessy.  I tend to keep most of my list emails. I should still have them on another HD (I am a bit of a digital pack rat).  I will look around.
>
> Dan, if you do locate those archives, let me know. If they could be exported as .mbox files, I might be able to add them to the other early list archives which I've been compiling.
>
> g.

Will do.  At the time I was using outlook express *shudder*, but if I recall correctly, I converted those when I left the platform.

By the way, Jon gives a good list of the early offerings, there was also e-World, an online service that Newtons could connect to.  They closed it shortly after I got a 120 so I never got on it.  Perhaps the content never matched AOL or Compuserve at the time since it didn't last long (but that is just a guess on my part).  Still, it was the only service of its kind a old Newton could connect to out of the box.

-Dan