[NTLK] Ethernet cables

Florian Voigt florian.voigt at me.com
Thu May 3 15:12:11 EDT 2018

You can keep them, you can trash them. It really is up to you. With the advent of Auto-MDI-X it is no longer is necessary. The hardware on both ends takes care of that. That means even Windows can do it. Or whatever OS. Heck, you can even connect an old PowerBook to a new MacBook and it should work since the MacBook is Auto-MDI-X capable and should do the magic.