[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 59, Issue 11

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Wed Nov 21 21:14:21 EST 2018

>>> Does anyone know where I can pick up a couple of Newton 2100 rechargeable batteires?
>>
>> New or rebuildable/recellable batteries?
>>
>> I have three dead MP2x00 battery packs that are good candidates for rebuilding.
>
> How much & how does one rebuild them?

Hi, Ron.

I would be happy to send these batteries to anyone for the cost of postage from Canada.

Frank has posted instructions on rebuilding battery packs here:

https://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html

It's a rather involved process, but well worth the trouble.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian