[NTLK] Cry for help! My Lady Newton is ill. Very, VERY ill.

lordgroundhog at gmail.com lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:26:26 EST 2018

Dear Frank,

Thank you! I will attempt these steps next week. I'm currently in transit to be in a conference and then have other obligations, so I can't touch it until Wednesday.

Of course I can't know the state of Stefan's Newton, but I can be fairly sure that this thread is about my good Lady Newt.

As for your instructions, fear not.  My school days were cursed with my desire for exact, detailed instructions which I followed very minutely and painstakingly, to the dismay of some teachers.  I had to wait till near adulthood to be vindicated in the real world.  Your steps will be followed as if you were standing over me.
B-)
My only misgivings are that my hands are shakier than they used to be in years gone by.  We'll see.

I'm not at all insulted by your clear description of what to do.  Being my age is giving me refreshing perspective on the littleness of my knowledge and the vastness of my ignorance.   On the contrary, your reply has given me great encouragement and hope.  Thanks!

,