[NTLK] Trouble connecting MP 2100 with NewtSync or NCX

Mr. Ramsay MrRamsay at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:02:45 EDT 2018

Chris,

I have the 2100 connect to the Macbooks USB port via my Belkin serial to USB connector cable. I'm connecting via Serial. The other choices when I try to use NCX are TCP/IP, irDA, etc. NewtSync choices are serial, my iPhone bluetooth, something called CDM899-BTDIAG....none work. With NCX 3.4 (downloaded last night after this message sent), I now get the full screen contents, but when I try to intiate connection with the Newton (as instructed), nothing happens.

Doug