[NTLK] Emate 300 fans . . . a few questions

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 18:40:57 EDT 2018

> Thanks for this link . . . I previously couldn’t update my older version to 3.02, and I already have a similar adapter.
>
> BUT, my serial speed is an issue . . . on the eMate in the Dock, I cannot raise the speed higher than 9,600, and on NCX it won’t lower below 38,400, and there is not an Extras app anywhere to be found on the eMate.
>
> I seem to be an a serial impasse . . . any suggestions?

Hi Tom,

The serial speed in NCX is about port speed. Not connection speed with Newton. So, must be other problem. Probably cable or USBtoRS adapter.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)