[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 57, Issue 1

Tom Piper macquest at mac.com
Tue Sep 4 17:40:08 EDT 2018

Robert:

>  Re: [NTLK] Keyspan serial adaptor usa-28x driver with Mac OS
> 	Sierra Success!

I liked what you said about a better driver from Prolific, so I downloaded and installed it.
But, when I attempted to updated my NCX to 302, at the end of the download, it gave me an "Update Error: The update is improperly signed.” . . . what do I have to sign?

In addition, on my eMate 300, I can’t change the serial speed above 9600 (I don’t have an Extras app either).

Any suggestions?

Tom