[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 57, Issue 7

Robert Serna japecan at att.net
Fri Sep 7 09:38:20 EDT 2018

>>> Subject: Re: [NTLK] OEM Getting Started PCMCIA card
> On Sep 7, 2018, at 4:07 AM, newtontalk-request at newtontalk.net wrote:
>
> Message: 11
> Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 10:08:42 +0200
> From: Rufus Kohn <rufuskohn at gmail.com <mailto:rufuskohn at gmail.com>>
> To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net <mailto:newtontalk at newtontalk.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 57, Issue 6
>
> I had the same problem with one card (with switch) when i reformatted it in
> the 2100 it worked again in the H1000
>
> Op do 6 sep. 2018 om 18:18 schreef Robert Serna <japecan at att.net <mailto:japecan at att.net>>:

  Rufus Kohn,

    Thank you for the feedback.  After re-formatting were you able to take the tour like sir Isaac stated?  Thank you also for the information
About Earthlink/Mindspring.  I used to use Earthlink with my MP2100 but with a D-link dwl-650.  Just can’t justify an extra $20 a month for
dial up :(

  Robert