[NTLK] A clear Newton 110 might be looking for a new home

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 11:35:24 EDT 2018

Hi Frank,

I wish to have any Dev Newton in my collection, but I have no idea how much it is worth now. Do you have some amount in your mind?

Can you reveal your idea for another accessory? :) I’m just curious :)

I have also question about PCBs layouts for SER001 and EM300? Is this your commercial project or there is any chance to get/buy PCB files from you? I wish to try build that on my own (as I’ve build Jake’s WiFi internal module). For my own use of course.

Cheers,
Pawel