[NTLK] UNNA Status?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Sep 21 10:28:10 EDT 2018

Unfortunately, unless one of the mirrors was still up recently, it's not
possible that any of the main UNNA.org site was within the last month or
two. Forrest, you're making me worry for your sanity, but I'll give you the
benefit of the doubt and assume it was just a very vivid dream!

That said, I've been testing various methods necessary to split the
Subversion code repository into multiple Git repositories and expect to do
that within in a few weeks (for better or worse, I've been out of town a
lot lately for family & business). That's the primary hurdle for moving
forward with completing the migration to new servers and to getting
mirroring going again.

My apologies to all for the insanely long downtime,

Morgan

--
Morgan
---