[NTLK] Routine Poutine and Newton Love Notes

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:25:32 EDT 2018

> Are sales where you thought they?d be, Noah?

Well, secretly I hoped the film would be a sleeper hit and worldwide sensation…

…but yes, they’re exactly where they should be given our limited marketing budget and the very niche nature of the film. We get more hits the harder Frank and I work on getting the word out. I expect sales will continue for a few years as people discover the film, and we might get a boost when I finally get the film up on iTunes, probably in the fall.

So far most people seem to enjoy the movie.