[NTLK] Einstein Android Build

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 11:23:21 EDT 2019

A blank screen could mean many things.

Said that, it has happened to me once lately, when I was trying to change the ROM file with other recommendations in the web.
It seem it did not like the ROM file I used.
I found that there is one working great at:

http://newtontalk.net/ <http://newtontalk.net/>

It is important to mention that the Einstein rex is very important to be the correct one too.

I hope this help!

Also there is this interesting article:

https://newtoniquity.wordpress.com/2017/09/20/einstein-apple-newton-emulator-for-android/ <https://newtoniquity.wordpress.com/2017/09/20/einstein-apple-newton-emulator-for-android/>

That might help allow you to determine if its your build or the ROM.

Good luck!

Martin