[NTLK] Jr. Build Cost

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu Apr 4 04:04:30 EDT 2019

Wow, you have some really interesting documents!

Already last night with the documents about the Cadillac project, the RomCard, and today some new information about Junior!
We are all interested in this kind of information:-)
Feel free to share everything you can get. If you have too many documents to scan, I'm sure some of us (the ones closest to you) could help. This will give substance to Grant's Newton Glossary and expand Newton's documentary base (and Unna).

A big thank you for bringing out these documents, on behalf of all Newton Users and Fans.

Sylvain P.

<http://message-pad.net <http://message-pad.net/>>
<http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 <http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680/>> [NPDS Tracker]