[NTLK] NetTime for 711000

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 10 05:48:14 EDT 2019

God Bless you, Sylvain!

I have looked at the code before, but I frankly didn’t know enough to do anything with it. Thank you SO MUCH for updating it so we can again use it with our Newtons.

Now, if we could just persuade Adam Tow to update nBlog so we could use IT again (something else I tried to examine).

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus