[NTLK] Jump to the latest notes

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Apr 10 22:21:17 EDT 2019

Supernotepad gives you two arrows that go to the top or bottom.  Hmm or was it hypernewt.  I have been using them so long I forget which package adds them.  But I had the same problem and those arrows were such a time saver.  I think it is Supernotepad and it adds so many features to the Notepad that is one package I always suggest to anyone if they use the Notepad at all.  It also expands the size your notes can be.

-Dan