[NTLK] Linking on Newton

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Apr 11 19:45:00 EDT 2019

It depends.  There are several packages that add to the functionality.  Supernames, Supernotepad, Hypernewt are good examples. Dateman or More Info have that for appointments.  Some of the built-in packages did allow for some linking already.  For example, you can link a names card (or several) to an appointment.

-Dan