[NTLK] My family is going to Europe in 2019

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:43:50 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

My family is going to Europe this summer (Jul 19-Aug8).  We will see:

Ireland,
London,
Amsterdam,
Berlin,
Dresden,
Czech,
Spain

I was wondering it would be nice to meet up with any fellow Newton enthusiasts, those from the movie “Love Notes to Newton”, or any programmers (that has given us all the post 2000 patches, WiFi, or many other apps.)

It would be cool to exchange notes, tips, tricks, development thoughts/plans and definitely an Espresso.  I’m a fellow Newton enthusiasts and a developer in a past life; I have a goal to create some apps eventually.

Long love the Newton MessagePad and this amazing community!

Cheers,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone