[NTLK] Einstein on BOOX Nova Pro

Igor Bertolucci igorbertolucci at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:46:54 EDT 2019

Hi Andre,

I had the Onyx Boox Nova Pro but returned it. The pen input is very laggy, between 0.5 second to 1 second delay, on all Andoid apps, unfortunately. It only work really well, with no noticeable lag at all on its built-in note app. If Onyx fixes the pen input lag I think this would be a near perfect tablet for Einstein.

Cheers,
Igor