[NTLK] DIY N2x00 Serial to USB Internal Connector

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Fri Apr 26 11:36:37 EDT 2019

Igor,
Your project is very interesting, and your approach to adding a USB (FTDI) port to the Newton is amazingly simple.
Thank you for the technical information on implementation, which should be useful to all. Finally, to all those who are not afraid to open their Newton, and use a soldering iron.

The link you quote on Jake's website is full of useful resources:-)

By the way, this Jake Bordens, is the same person who has the same first and last name with whom I had exchanges about NetTime or are they two different people?

Sylvain Pilet

<http://message-pad.net <http://message-pad.net/>>
<http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 <http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680/>> [NPDS Tracker]