[NTLK] Everything we need.... we still have!!

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 10:17:01 EDT 2019

 Hi Dan,
Fatal flaw coming to End :)
IN and OUT is working quite nicely for most things, via email on Einstein.
I love to take notes in meetings, in checklist form, re-arrange them as needed, and then sending them by email.Many people want a Newton already!!
It feels great to be able to send this wonderful lists!!
I have posted a temporal working solution for email on NewtonCity.orgI am still looking for a better 100% free solution for email.
I have just received a MP 2000 with no WifiCard, which I have already ordered and hope to pickup myself next week in NYC.
(I live in Peru, and some eBay offers do not ship to Peru, but I have to go to NYC now and then.)
While I have to confess than using Einstein on a big screen pen Android is becoming very pleasurable, I look forward to hear the sounds my Newton next week!!
To unleash the full potential of the Newton, that mix Text and Drawing, I am working to trying to make PDFs for printing or emailing them.
I am programmer, but not an expert in what is needed, so I have been looking now for some days, for others programmers to help.
I have hi hopes for a FreeLancer I have found in Argentina to help me in a way to making a Wireless Printing to PDF (and actual print) first step solution.
I will keep you updated on any progress....
Cheers!
Martin