[NTLK] Who wants to make a trip to Seattle?

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:44:07 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a bit quiet lately as I’ve been too busy, but our film, Love Notes to Newton is being screened again! This time it’s at the Living Computers Museum + Labs in Seattle on September 28th, 2019 from 2:30PM until 4PM with Q & A and Show & Tell to follow afterwards. Q & A will be with Walter Smith and others from the original Newton team who worked at Apple Computer.

Do tell your friends and go see it if you’re in the area. If nothing else it will be a great chance to see some other fans and have a look at a really cool museum.