[NTLK] How to figure out if UnlimitedFolders is registered

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Dec 30 20:04:02 EST 2019

If memory serves, it puts data into the prefs soup (or one of the main soups but I think it is prefs, might even check if it makes its own soup as well).  I would freeze the UnlimitedFolders package then look in the soup with an editor.  Deleting anything with regard to UnlimitedFolders should do it.  Another thing that might work (and be easier) is use a prefs cleaner package with UnlimitedFolders frozen.   Sometimes though I found a prefs cleaner didn't find everything and I had to use Soup Kitchen to delete data a package left behind.

I didn't use UnlimitedFolders much preferring another package, so my memory is a bit hazy on the exact location it places data (it has been about 15 years).

-Dan

*snip*