[NTLK] Love Notes Screening at the CHM

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Tue Feb 19 11:36:25 EST 2019

That's great news Noah : -)
Your film is making its way…
…in a few years Netflix will offer you millions of dollars! ;-)
Your idea of an on-site meeting on the day of the screening, with Newton fans and their Newton ON, is excellent.
For my part, unfortunately, the journey is far too expensive to allow me this pleasure at the moment. But I'd like to be there. Share us this moment, we will follow you with envy here on the old continent: -)

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator