[NTLK] How to install packages via Ethernet?

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sun Feb 24 15:46:01 EST 2019

Hi Daniel,

When I send myself a xxx.pkg by email, my newton answers me
"This uses stationnery that is not installed and cannot be displayed. (application)"

Which "Stationnery" package should be added to "read" the attached xxx.pkg?

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net <http://message-pad.net/>
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 <http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680/> [NPDS Tracker]