[NTLK] Newton 2100 boot issue - apparently resolved

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Jan 17 14:20:32 EST 2019

Yes that often works. :)  Another method is to remove all the PC cards and batteries, plug it in, and hold down the reset button while holding down the power switch.  You will get the "do you want to erase all data" pop up and tap NO.  It will boot fine after that.

The problem results from the power system needing a reset and either setting on the shelf for a day or the above method gives it a "kick start".  Sometimes holding down the reset button for a minute or two with all power removed does it as well.

-Dan