[NTLK] Bluetooth

Doug Denby ddenby at rogers.com
Thu Jan 24 15:23:19 EST 2019

Sorry Pawel, mea culpa!

Topic changed. Message being resent, as below.

I have a BlueTooth card (Pico), a working Newton 2100 and curiousity.

As I recollect, a while back I found instructions on implementing BlueTooth exchange between my MacBook and the Newton. I tested it out and it worked. Then I forgot about it. Now, I have thought about doing it again, but no longer can find said instructions.

Anyone still have those laying about somewhere?

Doug Denby
137 Main Street
Unionville ON L3R 2G6
905-477-1857