[NTLK] For Sale: Purple Newton T-shirts

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Sat Jan 26 16:54:25 EST 2019

Hi folks,

I am selling off some of my Newton memorabilia collection.

Next is an XL (extra-large) purple Newton T-shirt. The Newton logo is on the upper right as well as a large one on the back. I have 3 that have never been worn and one that is lightly used with slight fading around the color, sleeves, and bottom. See the links for pictures.

I will sell each one to the highest offer. Send me a bid by 6PM Pacific this Friday, February 1st.

Surface mail to US address is included. Other locations or other shipping types in the US are extra.

Maurice

T-Shirt front: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ww1kwqfjqz8oqfp/t%20shirt%20purple%20front.JPG?dl=0
T-Shirt back: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrhzgufvq3pq6az/t%20shirt%20purple%20back.JPG?dl=0