[NTLK] Happy Canada Day!

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Tue Jul 2 21:01:51 EDT 2019

Well, I just finished grilling a Johnsonville Brat patty in honor of the
vote in Philadelphia on this day in 1776 declaring independence! Next, on
Thursday the 4th, I'll do it again honoring the signing of the document
giving the reasons for the July 2nd vote.

Sincerely
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"