[NTLK] Help me exfiltrate the Dash Board registration code generator from my last remaining Newton!

Craig Goodwin cmgoodwin1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 08:21:46 EDT 2019

Hi Mason,

I recently got a Newton and loaded up dash board. It really is excellent software. I’d started to try recompiling it to remove the rest of the nag screen code but I hadn’t gotten very far. I found where you mentioned the calculation for the serial but I couldn’t get it to work so this will be a great way round that. Many thanks for making it open source.

Pawel, thanks so much for helping out with the card, I think pretty much everyone still using their Newton should be running this software!

Craig