[NTLK] General Magic on Showtime

Maury Estabrooks maurye at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:11:39 EDT 2019

I received an email this morning from the folks behind the documentary.
Off the back of our theatrical run that has seen General Magic in over 50 US cities, we're over the moon excited to announce that General Magic has been acquired by Showtime Networks!

Catch our premiere this Tuesday, July 9 at 7:30pm ET/PT, or on demand from Showtime.com.
/////
I understand this is Newton Talk. The MagicCap list is still a thing, but dead on the vine.
Once you see the General Magic documentary, you will see how close the two platforms actually were and whose shorts were twisted upon learning about Newton and why they though Sculley pulled a fast one on the General Magic team.