[NTLK] Help me exfiltrate the Dash Board registration code generator from my last remaining Newton!

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sun Jul 14 10:29:56 EDT 2019

Mason,

II would like to big thank yo on behalf of the Newton community, (yes there are still some ! ! : -)
For my part, I have been using your software for a long time, and I take this opportunity to say thank you, for having, first, made available your Dash Board source code, which is a great example for those who want to code for Newton, it was really generous on your part, and on the other hand for having searched your archives to get your code. And now, because the program wasn't working 100% in its "free" version, you go even further, by giving your license generator to everyone. That's much more than generous!
But first of all, thank you for writing this software, Dash Board because it is a very practical tool, both for simple users and developers.

Some (including myself) will also appreciate that this generator also allows you to have a code for Wake Up Call, software that I hadn't tested yet, it is very useful.

And thank you Pawel for helping Mason to share his generator with us.

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]