[NTLK] Autoserver: Tweet from @bryanstearns

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Jul 19 13:47:45 EDT 2019

I had forgotten about the terminal emulator part until I launched CW 1 this
weekend. I remember using it, in fact, I had a couple presets I used, but I
cannot for the life of me remember what I did—what I connected to or
why—now. That was so long ago. Maybe a couple bbs’s I still connected to
until ‘97. I had other terminal apps, but CW created these double-click
files that did everything—proper settings, and connecting. ugh. frustrating
I can’t remember details now…

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland