[NTLK] Newtons | NPDS Server : Doctor Clu OASIS Tribute Page

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sun Jul 21 19:08:10 EDT 2019

Hi “DJ Doctor Clu“,

I reconnected the Newton on which I created the “NPDS template“ for your OASIS Tribute Page on your Newton NDPS server. I hadn't reconnected it since my last move.
It is available almost all the time (except when it reboots...) at this address:
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:2000

It is currently referenced by the three NPDS Trackers.
For example, on my NPDS Tracker: http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680
And is called: [OASIS (Alternate server)]

This is the version with "captcha" that allows to filter the spam robots.
It's still amazing what you can do with a web server hosted on a Newton! ! ;-)

However, of course, my server does not have copies of the messages that were on your Newton NPDS!

If you want, I can send you the "admin" password if you want to write on article section on this server using the PostAdmin function :
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:2000/html/admin-post.html
The "PostAdmin" function is accessible by clicking on the small lock at the bottom right of the web page of all pages.

I really liked doing this "template", or rather this hack on NPDS, the OASIS server is special, especially when you know that it is hosted on a Newton.

Sylvain Pilet
http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]