[NTLK] NewtonSales.com - very rude and dishonest guy

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 24 11:41:36 EDT 2019

Historically, mostly bad things happen when you have transactions with this seller.

Do a search through the NTLK archives. Pawel, you were lucky, he cancelled your transaction.

And yes, buying outside of the eBay listing is not a good idea. You lose your buyer protection.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus