[NTLK] Is there a way to beam from emate to Mac via IR?

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 12 04:14:30 EDT 2019

I thought the beaming feature was only useful in transferring between Newtons; that one of the (few) problems within the Newt’s design was that the format was not compatible with anything else.

I recall reading this somewhere. I don’t, however, recall ever actually trying to beam to a Mac, so I could well be wrong. Perhaps it was that feature did not work with WINDOWS computers.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus