[NTLK] eMate questions and font creation

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Mar 16 11:53:10 EDT 2019

Any Mac capable of running System software 9, 8 or older, and with a serial
port would be sufficient, I would think. Any Mac, other than an iMac before
2000, I think, will work, but you want that Ethernet port to connect to
your modern Mac (using, I think, the Windows file sharing protocol, so that
might matter too.) I've used a Quadra 650, PowerComputing clone, and even
my Pismo with some sort of serial-to-USB adapter, but adapters might be a
problem these days. As for laptops, a 1400 or Wallstreet G3 (1999?) vintage
should work.

jonglass at usa.net
jonglass at mac.com