[NTLK] eMate questions and font creation

Thomas Brand thomasbrand at mac.com
Sat Mar 16 16:31:29 EDT 2019

I use the serial port on my PowerBook 2400c and a PCMCIA Compact Flash card adapter to install software onto my Newtons. The PowerBook has WiFi via a Orinoco Silver card, but it is just more convenient to install apps when you have the whole UNNA on a CF card.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3e54hto3m0u9ijo/Photo%20Feb%2011%2C%2010%2000%2047%20AM.jpg?dl=0

Thomas Brand
Eggfreckles.net