[NTLK] SETI

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Mar 18 15:09:52 EDT 2019

I wouldn't want to use a Newton for the simple reason with all the writes, it will burn out a card or internal flash memory quite quickly I should think.  Now if you had a package that could be set to ONLY use a card and you had a SRAM card, maybe then.  But otherwise, not worth it in my humble opinion.  At least, as I said, I wouldn't want to burn out my Newton's memory on it.  I would use more easily replaceable (and cheaper) hardware.

-Dan