[NTLK] I’m torn...

Bernard Kobier bernie at kobier.id.au
Sun Mar 24 17:49:20 EDT 2019

Mark,

This sounds like the dilemma my daughter went through a 2 years ago when she was driving a mid ‘70s VW Beetle.
People would stop and talk to her about it and take photos and wave and generally pay a lot of attention. But she wanted the comfort of air conditioning so sold the beetle and bought a golf- no no one waves or stops to chat and she lost a bit of nice social interaction.

Good luck with your decision.

I only pull my MP130 I’ve owned for 20odd years out on special occasions and it certainly gains a lot more attention than any shiny new “i” devices. I should get out more often...

Regards

Bernie