[NTLK] [FS] Newton Kit

Florian Voigt florian.voigt at me.com
Fri Mar 29 12:37:40 EDT 2019

Hi Simon,

That looks like a nice collection. I‘d like to offer it a new home. My collection of Newton stuff is rather small. It consists of a MP130 that I used in school back then an eMate I bought recently and my daughters eMate. So yours would be a very welcome addition.
I really don‘t know what postage is to get this to Germany so I‘d start by offering 50£.

All the best,

Florian