[NTLK] Videos on Einstein

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu May 2 05:08:00 EDT 2019

Igor,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Einstein on your different configurations.

Can you tell me what your version of Einstein is on your Mac?

One way to deepen the exchange between Einstein and NCX is to use the network connection and then NCX listens to port 3679 to communicate with the Newton (or Einstein), this requires installing the .pkg "Dock_TCP-1.2" and "EthernetDock" and setting the ip address of the Mac where NCX is running, in the TCP/IP settings of the Newton Dock application. It works on Mac, I'm not sure it's that simple on Android...?

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]