[NTLK] Trouble with the ftdi chipset cable

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 09:55:17 EDT 2019

Thanks Paweł!
I am buying both, and will let you know how it went with the dongle.
Does this setup work with a Mac or can I try window (working with Parallels on a Mac)?
Thanks!
Martin

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 4:37 AM, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)<newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

> On 5 May 2019, at 04:58, Martin Ossio via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the tips!
>
> I have found these both on the US Amazo Store:
> (I am in NY for this week. After that, not all things ship outside USA)
>
> A Cable:
> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QUZY4L0 <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QUZY4L0>
>
> And a Dongle:
> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUZ0K68 <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUZ0K68>
>
> Should I take this opportunity to buy something else too that I might need?

Hi Martin,

The first cable UGREEN is exactly what do you need. The second one (dongle) - I’m not sure. You can try and tell us if it works.

Cheers,
Pawel